We were all caught by surprise by the weather issue that occurred last Saturday night, September 7th. Forecasters had predicted that we would be ok until later in the evening with a chance of a possible passing shower late in the day. As we all know that didn’t happen and has forced us to go to a backup plan for Saturday, September 21st. We were planning to run a Sunday rain date on the 8th, but unfortunately the weather forecast was worse for Sunday than Saturday. I visited the track Sunday morning and at 11:15 it was still drizzling so it was a good decision for all. The new plan seems kind of complicated but it really isn’t. We will announce this complete plan including pricing in the next couple of days. Please be patient as we sort out the best of plans.


Thank you